ZULU style SUMMER flying suit 2 Layer
The BlueSkyBlue Paramotoring Summer flying suit is a 2 layer garment designed for use in fair weather.
Typically, this suit is perfect for use in paramotoring or open cockpit microlights during the Summer at altitudes of up to 3000 feet. Many glider pilots and other leisure aviation pilots also find this Summer weight suit to be ideal.
1) The outer fabric is called TASLAN ® which is windproof and has a great soft feel for comfort. It is very durable and is coated in PU (polyurethane) to resist water.
2) The suit lining is a breathable material called BOSKY ® and has good moisture wicking properties. It is dyed using only azo free materials in the production process and has improved wear properties.
The ZULU suit design features:
• Two long side YKK zips from above the waist to ankle for easy on easy off (with double zipper)
• Centre front YKK zip (with double zipper)
• Four chest pockets – two being zipped and all are Velcro secured
• Two trouser pockets – both YKK zipped
• Elasticated waist, and elasticated cuffs with velcro fasteners for a good fit
• Loops on Chest
• Leg Loops
• Lycra inner cuff with thumb insert
• Breathable stretch panel across shoulders
• Expanding knee design
This ZULU flying suit offers high end features and materials at an affordable price!
The ZULU style is available in Black / Red colour design and 5 sizes (S, M, L, XL, XXL)